Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank you Carbondale!


Thursday was my first day working at the Fremont Center for the Arts. I'm volunteering twice a month starting in October. While I was there, my cell phone rang. Now I don't typically answer it when I'm in the middle of working, but for some reason I did. It was from a nice lady in Carbondale asking me to verify the dimensions on my sculpture, Night and Day. After I told her everything was correct I proceeded to mention that I was going to call them because I hadn't heard anything about the exhibit that is supposed to go up this month. I hadn't recieved the notification that I was accepted, and luckily had the chance to talk with this nice lady about it. So, September 19th I'll be delivering my newest sculpture to the city of Carbondale and attending the reception later that evening. YaY!!! Thank you Carbondale.

No comments: