Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Blessed Weekend

This week has been CrAzY!!! And I'm so thankful to be starting a new one. I'll give a little recap:

Mon-Friday-Worked nearly nonstop to get my pottery ready for my first craft show.
Friday-My husband and I wrecked my truck on the way to set up for the Christmas Craft Show.

Thank you God for being with us. I am so amazed that we walked away without a single scratch. I just so happened to be reading a Christmas prayer that my mom had enclosed in the Christmas card she had made.

Saturday-Christmas Craft Show in Salida with the family. We had a long, but prosperous day. I had fun hanging out with my parents and my husband. D was such a good sport. Although I think if he hears another Christmas song played over a loud speaker, someone is going to get hurt...I sold 5 pieces and gained two very nice commissions. Thank you Nancy and Shannon and Pamela of Blissology. =) Networked with quite a few friendly artisans. Saw old friends.

Sunday-Helped move family over from the Western Slope to our neck of the woods.


In between all that, I opened up a new Etsy shop! Muddy Potts is officially open! http://www.muddypotts.etsy.com/. I listed a few items this evening and will get to the rest after I have some sleep. I am so excited to continue with my pottery. I've been neglecting my painting, but not for long. I'm hoping to be in show in New York this coming Spring. There will be updates later. =)



1 comment:

Bliss Mistress said...

I didn't know you guys wrecked your truck! How horrible. It's such an awful feeling, I know. But as you said, at least you weren't hurt!

I <3ed you on Etsy. Was great meeting you on Saturday! We can't wait to see the pots you do for us. You do such lovely work.

Sounds like you need a little break though! Take care of yourself.