Yesterday my new glazes arrived! I was so excited. They came a day earlier than expected. So last night, I glazed seven bowls and fired up the kiln. As usual, I could hardly wait to see the beautiful colors. To my surprise, it wasn't what I had hoped for. They look as if I just put them into the kiln! Immediately I reread the labels. Cone 6. Yup. I fired the kiln to cone 6 just like it said. I then went to the website I bought the glazes from. No new information there. Then I hop over to the website that produces the glaze. They say the best results are if you are using an electric kiln, to fire to a Cone 5 with a hold of 15 minutes. Alas, that is what I am trying to do now. I sure hope this works a second time around. I don't have time to experiment with new glazes and times right now! I'm not dissing these glazes by any means. I know it has to be me. I just need to know what I'm doing wrong.