Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Learning



I opened up my email this morning like I usually do and was pleasantly surprised to find a newsletter from artist, Kelly Rae Roberts. She is offering a one time only ecourse that will answer questions that we may have about turning our creative genius into a successful art career. I am always getting emails about classes that cater to these topics, but most all of them are from art coaches, not the artist themselves. So I am going to jump on the bandwagon and join this ecourse with Kelly Rae! It starts May 30th. If you are interested and want to join, click on the link below.

http://www.kellyraeroberts.com/ecourse

I am so looking forward to this!!!

*image is protected and owned by kelly rae roberts

2 comments:

Manoj Sharma said...

Today, it is easy to find online cheap tickets of your favorite events like conferences, exhibitions, consumer shows, Sport game, music show etc. Eventsbot.com is a professional ticket company with access to many events across the country. In this site you can search the cheap tickets for your popular events.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi,
That's a real fun. I encourage such great opportunities provided to interested people. As far as the creativity is concern, it is an inborn talent that is God gifted.
Thanks for helping others by sharing the link.
Essay Help