Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

PoPeez




Ever feel so overwhelmed by everything going on in your life, that you just can't help but do nothing about it? That's where I'm at right now. Between buying a house, packing, moving, the stress of loan operators, underwriters, buying a car, and my studio all packed up, I wouldn't be surprised if I get another gray hair! Oh well, that's life, right? So instead of getting up to do my morning yoga and start packing again, I decided to make a new piece of art.

Two days ago I witnessed one of my poppies blooming. It was the neatest experience to watch this plant bloom into a beautiful flower! Since then, I've been taking a ton of pictures with my new camera and then of course playing with them on the computer. I wish I could just leave an image alone, but I always find myself playing with it until it is something very different. Must be the artist in me.

Well, I should really find something else to procrastinate the move...

No comments: