Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Etsy: Team Interior Design


The other day I became a member of Team Interior Design at Etsy! YaY! I'm so excited to be a part of this community filled with creative and brilliant etsians. A little overwhelmed but taking it in stride, I have a list of To Do's that I'm going down. I'm hoping to get as many tasks done today, but I have a lot on my plate. (Don't we all?) One of my favorite things to do is adding members to my blog. It gives me a chance to meet new people, check out their stores and read a bit about them.

Ever feel like working on the computer is more like fun than work? I get that way sometimes. When I am asked what I did for five hours this morning, I hesitate to say work because I am enjoying what I do and it seems kind of cliche in a way to refer to it as work if your having fun. Don't you think?

Well, speaking of "work", guess I better get to it!

No comments: