Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Breezy, a Bear, and a Movie

Breezy is my newest painting. It's been quite awhile since I've been in the art room. I was inspired by all the beautiful leaves changing this month. Last weekend while I was on a family outing I saw so many colors! Oh, and of course my new IKEA catalog gave me a boost too!




After traveling across the state in two days, I picked up a movie at the Redbox, (my new favorite video stop) and selected Definitely, Maybe, not knowing a thing about it. Once I made it home, I checked my messages, returned phone calls, brought in a load of wood and started a fire...Ahhh. Now it's time for a good movie and a cup of tea.

Oh! I almost forgot! On my way home over the Black Canyon, I saw a black bear today! I was so excited since I've never seen one in Colorado. He had crossed the highway and was headed down into the trees. He was too quick to get a picture, but at least I have the memory.

No comments: