Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Checking In


I was going to throw tonight since I stopped to get a bag of clay after class, but... I watched a couple movies instead. One was Last Chance Harvey with Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson. I saw the previews last week. Good flick. I've always liked both of them. It made me miss London. The other one was Last Holiday with Queen Latifah. Another great flick! I've been wanting to see it for quite some time, but I forgot the title.


I have an upcoming show happening in Salida next month at the Art Matters Gallery down on 1st Street. It's called Go With the Flow. Internal Being and Reflect will be on display from November 4th through December 30th. So if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and see the gallery's new location at 119A East 1st Street.


No comments: