Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

g o o d b y e SUMMER, h e l l o FALL

splash dish







BLacK PoPpies bud vase


As we embark on my 2nd favorite season of the year, I look back at the summer that has come and gone so fast. It has been a great one. David and I have been camping a couple times, I've taken the kayak out a few times, had nice visits with family and friends...and that's not counting what's happened with my art and creative business. I took the Flying Lessons ecourse with Kelly Rae, made new friends with creative souls all over the world, started working with a new gallery in Livingston, TX...I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore anyone. Let's just say it's been a great summer and leave it at that!

Here are a few of the new additions to the botanical section at muddypotts. I'm growing fond of the black and white pieces. Simple. I've been painting mostly poppies or ferns, but there is one vase that turned out to be dandelions, so I am going to start doing more of them too!


No comments: