Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Art Making Break

curvy tree

I'm away from the studios for a few days, so I'm not doing a lick of creating except I have my camera close by for everything and anything that I think deserves recorded. Needless to say, I've already taken well over 200 pictures and recharging my battery as we speak.

This morning I found my way to the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center. I walked the trails and saw beautiful trees, lots of birds, squirrels, butterflies and a turtle! Towards the end of my walk, I came to an overlook which was marked the Buffalo Bayou. I'm a Colorado girl and don't travel much south. So I am not used to seeing these gorgeous trees and swampland like forests. But I'm definitely not used to seeing a sign like this:

gator sign


 Tomorrow I'm off to the museum district!  Until next time....

Have a wonderful week!

samos

3 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful time! :)

Stephanie Amos said...

I am!!! Thanks for stopping by Amanda! =)

Stephanie Amos said...

I am!!! Thanks for stopping by Amanda! =)