Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

playing with paint



bloom where you are planted © samos 2013

 

It has been a very busy week and I'm not complaining one bit! I have spent everyday throwing and glazing, trying to complete orders as they come. In the meantime, I'm catching up on a few springtime chores when I get a chance. I had the opportunity to spend a couple hours the other day working in the yard. Just in time for some snow today! And just this morning I was able to start some herbs in the house...


be happy © samos 2013

After I worked in the pottery studio this morning I moved into the painting studio.I have needed to finish an art journal for awhile and these are a couple of the pages.
 
It's been a long but fun art day!
Off to make some delicious soup for dinner.
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!





No comments: