Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Koi + Guiness

Blarney Castley © samos 2014
Ha! Thought that would get your attention! Koi + Guiness? What on earth is she talking about?! Well, if you've noticed, I haven't been on the blog much...Ah hem...I do have a fairly good excuse though.

A few months ago I surprised my husband for his birthday with tickets to see Garth Brooks (in Ireland). If you hadn't heard, the  concert didn't happen. Long story and no need to dive into it here, but we still flew over to the land of enchantment and had the best time ever!!! 

Here are a few shots from our holiday...


sheep in norther Ireland © samos 2014
Trim © samos 2014
North Ireland countryside © samos 2014

Now, you're probably wondering where the koi comes in to play. Remember my last post where I was talking about my art possibly being seen in Times Square? Well, my Koi in H2O made it BIG in Times Square!!! It was shown Saturday night, July 26th on the corner of 46th and Broadway! 

Here's a snapshot of what it looked like:

my name on the billboard in Times Square


Koi in H2O in Times Square

I also had three other works shown in a collage with other artists. I found one of them, the Run. But I still haven't found the other two...

Hoping to stay in touch a little better this month! 
Hope everyone is having a great summer!
~samos

No comments: