Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

E A T YOUR V E G G I E S

zucchini, spaghetti squash, tomatoes, & bell peppers


Fall is officially here! Well, I'm a couple days early, but does that really matter? Leaves are changing, temperatures are falling and its harvest time! I've spent the last couple days canning and freezing veggies from our garden. Tonight I canned 9 jars of homemade salsa made from our tomatoes!


homemade salsa

spinach and tomatoes


You know how most people do a good spring cleaning every spring? Well, I'm doing it now that its fall. And by cleaning, I'm talking about my 9 day cleanse with Isagenix. I started a couple days ago, and I am still excited about doing it. I don't mind the shakes at all and I really like the Fiber Snacks AND I've lost 2.5 lbs in just two days! I'm looking forward to seeing my overall weight loss, but that's not the only reason I'm doing this. For me, it's about getting rid of the toxins that we ingest and breathe everyday. What about you? Do you cleanse? If so, is it all natural or do you take supplements too? I'd love to hear about you! =) 

Have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie

No comments: