Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Mugs for Little People

little girl red heart flower coffee mug

A few years ago, I made a little mug for a friend's son. It was a cute little mug glazed in orange and blue (the Denver Bronco colors) with his name stamped on front. Then I made each of my nieces and nephew one. Well, my niece Lilly uses her mug quite a bit, (she loves coffee) and a little chip happened upon the lip. The mug is now in the studio waiting to be fixed. In the meantime, I decided to just make her a new one. One side has three little heart flowers and her name is glazed on the opposite side.



I have since decided to list these cute little mugs at MuddyPotts. Each order is completely personalized with your child's name. They would make great gifts! All you have to do is shoot me an email through my shop, MuddyPotts with details of what you would like. It's that simple. *smile* 

No comments: