Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Truth Is...

...I haven't blogged for a week and I can honestly say, I've been way too busy to make a post.

truth is...

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the company we've had this summer. It's been like a little bed and breakfast around here except, breakfast has been optional. *smile*

truth is...

I am SO out of shape it's not even funny. I'm still very sore from our long but worth it hike this past Saturday. My friends and I hiked up the South Colony Trail outside of Westcliffe. I would love to climb Humboldt someday.




truth is...

we were all reminded this past weekend how precious life is. I count my blessings everyday. I am so thankful for God...my family...my friends and YOU!

2 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

such a sweet and honest post girl. Ugh about the out of shape thing and ME TOO! Time to slowly move into the directions we need to go... with the help of great friends! xoRobin

Stephanie Amos said...

Thanks girl! YES! We'll get there. ;) xo