Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

200 + Daisy

Lexi and Daisy

Remember a week and a half ago I found a little dog sitting in the middle of the road? I posted fliers, reported her found to the humane society and local veterinarians. Unbelievably no one has claimed her, so in a few days, she'll officially be our newest member of the family. We call her Daisy. She is the sweetest little girl and loves her new friends.


Today I've reached 200 posts on my blog! Can you see me patting myself on the back? If you noticed the title of my blog, you can see that 200 is a big deal for me, especially looking back on the last few weeks...or months. I feel like time is slipping through my fingers. But I have a plan, one of which is to have a new post up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of every week. I don't think I've succeeded once, but I'm still trying! It's a goal that I am determined to reach. And hey! It's Wednesday, so I'm 2/3 of the way through my goal for this week! (Even if I did miss Monday somehow).

Here are few new pieces that came out of the kiln over the weekend...




cappuccino butter dish

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Boy, did Daisy ever luck out when she "found" you guys for parents! What a cute little princess...and of course Lexie is my princess too! Love your new stuff...it's great!

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

what can I say, I'm in love with the butter dish and the DF mugs!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

These look amazing! Congrats on your 200th post! :)

Marcie said...

Love the sweet images of the pups. Excellent!

Cheney Markun said...

Wow, those dogs are so cute!! We found a cat a few Christmases ago and, after no one came forward as his owner, we got to keep him! Now he's one of the family and I couldn't imagine life without him! Well done you doing such a great thing, and congrats on the 200th post!! I must get myself in gear...ha ha!

Stephanie Amos said...

I love it when you all stop by to leave me a comment! It just makes my day! =)