Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

closet makeover + new curtains + more

This last weekend I was motivated to clean and organize my art room closet.
I have been dreading the task for quite some time and after a motivational conversation with my sister, I decided to just
jump in
and
 do it!

organization = happiness

I'm a little bit of a hoarder when it comes to handbags and totes. You never know when you need a bag, right? So instead of weeding them out just yet, I found a cool way to store them so it's easy to find what I'm looking for. I used a wooden dowel that used to be for a bathroom towel rack and inserted it under the shelf. And of course, I organized my coat collection too.


I was also tired of my recycled curtains and came across some material that I couldn't live without.
Aren't they cool? I love how they turned out!



I haven't broke out the paints in awhile either, so here's the beginning of a new painting.

painting in progress 


3 comments:

closets Bergen said...

Most of us love clothes and we tend o buy them every year due to the changing seasons and fashion trends. It is because of this that we also need to make the time to de-clutter and organize our shoes and clothes so that we can determine which ones can still be worn and which ones can already be donated.

Wardrobe Experts UK said...

Wow, you certainly came up with a great idea for storing your handbags. That would definitely help save more space in wardrobes.

Stephanie Amos said...

Thanks! It works great! =)