Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Great Conversation and a Good Book

The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau

Last week I met up with my friend Robin, artist and creator at WellofCreations.
It was so nice to connect with such a beautiful soul! We met at this cute
little coffee shop that I've never been to before and had a delicious lunch.
 We chatted about GOD, art, family...you name it, we covered it!

It's always nice to take a break from the studio and reconnect with your 
 friends. It gives you time to listen to what others are working on and
time for you to reflect on the projects you are creating.

Before I met with Robin, she suggested a book that she had read:


I ordered it and have been reading it since. As most of you know, I like to
take my sweet time when I read, so I'm only on chapter three, and...
I visited Chris's website, subscribed to his newsletters and purchased:


Now I have a lot of reading to do + making lots of new art! I've been busy working on a large painting that was commissioned a week ago and some new pottery orders as well.

what have you been up to?
an inquisitive, curious mind wants to know...

Have a great week and I'll check in when I get another chance!

No comments: