Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

for the love of snow

from the studio


 
i love waking up to snow! it's so magical. soft. cold. falling from the sky...
my dad thinks i'm crazy because i love winter so much, but i know i'm not the only one. there are lots of people that love to play in the snow. and i just happen to be one of them. when i was in college, my brother taught me how to snow board. i loved going down the slopes with snow capped trees hovering over and the sun shining on my face. i have since given up the sport, but have picked up snowshoeing. since i love to hike it was the perfect alternative. i'm looking forward to more snowfall in the next few months...here's to LOTS of SNOW!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. I think you're living my dream life... Colorado, studio, horses, art. I literally have visualized that and wished for it, but I'm not there yet.

Stephanie Amos said...

Thanks for stopping by Wendy! When you make it to Colorado, please look me up! I love connecting with fellow artists. =)