Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

MOO + MuddyPotts

 
Have you heard of MOO cards? If you have, I bet you love them as much as I do. If not, you're in for a treat! MOO cards are these amazing business cards. They are stunning in color and feel like a million bucks! I've been getting MOO cards for MuddyPotts for as long as we've been in business and today I was reordering office supplies. While I was checking my email this morning I found one from MOO offering 25% off your order from now until January 27th. I was bummed that I missed the last promo so I jumped on this one right away. Then I saw that they are offering FREE mini cards where you only have to pay for shipping. Oh boy! How cool is that?! You design 10 different cards that will be printed for your order. I have miniMOO cards for my samos ETSY shop and LOVE them, so you can see why I am SOOO excited to get 100 FREE ones for MuddyPotts. As if that in itself is not exciting enough, I have more to share...The FREE miniMOO cards I designed are actually customer appreciation cards that will be given out to my customers when they receive their order. I always send a handwritten thank you card with each order. Now when I ship out an order it will include one of the miniMOO cards that will offer either FREE SHIPPING, 20% off your next purchase, or a BOGO 1/2 OFF. They should be here the first of February! I can hardly wait!

No comments: