Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Floors and Fencing


I've been neglecting my blog the last week or so and I feel like I'm losing a no win battle against time...
A couple of weeks ago I sprained my wrist while working with my horse, so I haven't been able to throw any new pots and am chomping at the bit to do so! Then last week we installed our new flooring in the kitchen, dining room and two hall ways AND started on our new privacy fence!

our new dark walnut flooring

The good news is that I finally caught up on my e-course with Kelly Rae and have learned some very valuable tricks and tools to use towards my own creative business! I need to start making a to do list and catagorizing what I need to work on first. The cool thing is that I can work on several things at once which will help with my own personal time line.


It's hard to believe that I have been selling my work online for the past five years! I took a bit of a detour this last couple years since we moved...and going back to school... But now I'm BACK! and ready to take my art in a new direction.

No comments: