Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, Monday...Is tomorrow still Wednesday?




OMG! I lost a day already and now it's almost the middle of the week! This is what happens when my routine is altered a bit. I literally lose days of the week! But it's alright, because tomorrow is another day and I can start to get back on track. I just finished reading today's post with Kelly Rae's Flying Lessons and I must say, it was much needed. I know we all could use a little help where time management is concerned, but somedays I think I could use a little more help than others. But thanks to Kelly and my fellow flight crew, I have an idea of where to begin. I have always been a fan of organization and to-do lists, but now more than ever I need to actually use them.

...on another note, my love handed me a heart shaped piece of super tonight. I couldn't resist the temptation to take a picture before I enjoyed it. For those of you that don't know what super is....it's a pork sausage that is stuffed in a large casing and then smoked and cured for several months. My family has been making it for as long as I can remember. Anyways, this picture is for my husband. I hope he likes it since the super is gone!

No comments: