Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who Does She Think She Is?




Today is the third day of my Flying Lessons: Tips and Tricks ecourse with Kelly Rae. As I sit out on my deck, listening to the hummingbirds play, and the breeze whisper through the tree tops, I am confident that I have finally listened to my heart AND my husband =).

A couple of weeks ago I was accepted into the nursing program at a local community college. For the past three semesters I have been studying hard to achieve that goal. I was also struggling internally with my inner being as to whether or not I was making the right decision by abandoning my passion of creating art. I now know that I am what I am, an ARTIST.


I love how everything falls into place when you are on the right path...

3 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Congrats on getting into the nursing program. Have you decided to continue your pursuit of nursing, as well as art? I ask because I am an optometrist wishing I could just dedicate myself to art (but finances just don't allow it). Ignore my question if it's too personal =)

Stephanie Amos said...

Thank you Jen!
Funny you should ask. I kindly declined my acceptance into the nursing program to pursue my passion and dreams of being an artist. I am eternally grateful to my husband for his support in this decision. It wasn't an easy one, but now that I've made the choice, I couldn't be happier! And the Flying Lessons Course came at the perfect time for me. =)

Jenny Wynter said...

Wow, that's so crazy, I've just been accepted into an Education post-grad course...am struggling with exactly the same thing, am I selling out? Giving up? Up til now I've never given myself a safety net...agh!

This course has come at the perfect time for me, also. So nice of you to stop by and say hi on my blog, great to cyber-meet you.

Oh, and your summer nighty is GORGEOUS! Love it!

Jenny. (aka the Comic Mummy)
:)