Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

p r i n t M A N I A

                                              

my new book

My sweet husband bought me this great book by Lotta Jansdotter for Christmas! Lotta Prints: How to Print With Anything From Potatoes to Linoleum. I  read it the other night and actually finished it! Now I'm having a blast cutting potatoes and printing on paper, canvas and my bedroom curtains!

prints on canvas

detail of curtains
practicing on paper

first page in my new sketchbook

Now can you see how easy it is for me to get distracted in a day? Sooo much to do and so little time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool, I love it! Liking the new look of your blog too!
♥jenny

Stephanie Amos said...

Thank you Jenny! I liked my holiday look, but couldn't decide what to do next. It took some toying with, but I think this look is here for a bit. =)

Shari Sherman said...

OOooohhh, love how these are turning out, especially the white on black for the curtains. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like! Cool look for the blog too!

Marcie said...

Love these potato prints. Such fun! Wishing you and yours all the best in 2011!!!

Stephanie Amos said...

Thank you ladies! I had a blast printing and can hardly wait to do some more. =)

Happy New Year!!!

oxox