Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ready for CoLoR

I have a few pieces that have been waiting patiently for glaze and a fire. It's on my to-do list for the day, among other things like gesso that large board that I've been wanting to paint, blog about instep2souls, and plant the rest of those strawberries!

 © stephanie amos

© stephanie amos

© stephanie amos

It's been a busy, fun-filled week! Last Sunday, my husband and I celebrated our 6th anniversary  by working hard in the yard. The day ended with a delicious dinner at Sangrita's in Westcliffe. The rest of the week continued with the usual chores of having horses: hauling hay, harrowing the field, etc. But on Wednesday we were able to escape it all and head to the mountains for a nice ride. The whole family came!

the boys @ mt shavano
Wishing  YOU all a very happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: